Greetings from Ashli

June 26, 2009 | 8 Comments

A couple of pictures from Wednesday. However, yesterday and last night were a bit rough on her — fever, abdominal bloating and a lot of pain. Please keep the prayers up!

ashli1

ashliday2

Comments

8 Responses to “Greetings from Ashli”

1. Melissa
    June 26th, 2009 @ 1:17 pm

Still praying…….. :) She looks pretty good for having just had surgery!! God bless you Ashli!! OXOXO

2. Carla
    June 26th, 2009 @ 2:13 pm

Thumbs up, girl!! :)

3. Christina
    June 26th, 2009 @ 4:54 pm

How does she manage to look that beautiful while wretchedly recuperating in a hospital gown?

June 26th, 2009 @ 5:59 pm

My thoughts exactly, Christine! There ought to be a law against people looking better after major surgery, than I do all dolled up and perfectly healthy!

5. Chris Arsenault
    June 26th, 2009 @ 9:38 pm

Love the smile! Bet the kids were smiling from ear to ear too! Continuing to praise and thank God for your successful surgery, for your wonderful spirit, and praying you’ll recover quickly to join your beautiful family.

6. Rosemary A.
    June 27th, 2009 @ 8:41 pm

It’s 8:38 Central Time; really feel the need to drop what I’m doing and pray for Ashli. Please keep us posted as you have been doing. Praying for wisdom for her caregivers, too.

7. Greetings from Ashli : The Raving Theist | Eng raving live today
    August 27th, 2009 @ 10:02 pm

[…] admin The Raving Theist. Dedicated to Savior Christ, Now and Forever See example here:  Greetings from Ashli : The Raving Theist Posted in Uncategorized | Tags: ashli-june, for-the, forever-, forever-greetings, giveaway, […]

8. Chaz Wyman
    March 11th, 2010 @ 12:31 pm

Congratulations and good luck on your your recovery.
    I’ve have had tonsil cancer which involved 2 ops, 33 days of radiotherapy and chemotherapy. I’m over a year the other side of treatment and whilst in daily pain from the radiation have no recurrence of the cancer, yet.
    I did not pray, no one prayed for me, and I would not let them. If god exists then he created my cancer, just as he created yours.
    So stop bleating. You are going to die one day as we all will. Get on and enjoy what remains of your life.
    You might ask ‘why am I dying to live when I am living to die’ – but don’t let that bother you – go out there and smile everyday at a stranger – especially one that is poorer or worse off than you, and spread some good about the place; reject god, god represents the banality of evil more closely than the Nazis.