A Message from Ashli

May 14, 2009 | 14 Comments

With her five year old daughter, Elise.

Comments

14 Responses to “A Message from Ashli”

1. Christina
    May 14th, 2009 @ 4:09 pm

Hugs, love, prayers. Hugs, love, prayers. Hugs, love, prayers. Ad infinitum.

May 14th, 2009 @ 7:41 pm

He does hear prayers and I can assure you that you have mine, every day.

3. Adam
    May 15th, 2009 @ 3:55 pm

This breaks my heart. God bless you Ashli! Our prayers are here for you!

4. Ashli
    May 16th, 2009 @ 10:32 am

Please pray for my little ones. They are my main focus. All of this stress is affecting them of course. They don’t really know what is going on entirely, but they do feel the stress.

5. Erin
    May 16th, 2009 @ 11:41 am

Continued prayers for you and your beautiful family.

6. Melissa
    May 16th, 2009 @ 1:25 pm

Is there supposed to be a picture or a video or something because all I see is a big blank space. :(

7. Carla
    May 17th, 2009 @ 4:22 pm

Praying for you and your little ones, Ashli.

8. Janet Meyer
    May 18th, 2009 @ 10:39 am

We’re blessed to be able to pray for you. Thank you for sharing your struggle and allowing us to do this. And thank you for the time you took in making this video.

Well…I guess the thanks could go on and on for what you. Most importantly, though, thanks for bringing others to God.

My daughter was quite young when I had difficulties with chronic illness that kept me bedridden and on pain medications for years (with a prognosis of “you might slowly get better…you might not”) so I know what you mean about your kids. I will pray for them. If it helps any, my daughter is now 16 and has told me that she wasn’t nearly as stressed by it as I thought she was because she always felt my love for her. I’m sure the same is true with your kids.

9. Melissa
    May 19th, 2009 @ 1:40 pm

Ok, I see the video now. Nice to see/hear you and your daughter. :) All the people you mentioned (and more) are thinking of you and praying for you. I pray for you every time you come to mind (which is often!). Love you!! OXOXO

10. Chris Arsenault
    May 19th, 2009 @ 7:39 pm

Ashli – holding your children, you and your family and friends up in prayer to our wonderful and merciful Savior.

11. Ashli
    May 20th, 2009 @ 11:19 pm

Thank you, everyone. Thank you SO MUCH. It’s just after midnight here. The procedure is in a few hours, and I’m feeling as in the storm’s eerie eye. I think I’ll go sit out on the porch and listen to the dark. And instead of being alone out there, I’ll have all of you tucked neatly in my heart, more evidence of God’s enduring love. Thank you for what you mean to me.

12. Alisha De Freitas
    May 21st, 2009 @ 3:59 pm

Hi Ashli,

I’ve said a few prayers for you and will continue. May God bless you.

13. Annie Banno
    May 23rd, 2009 @ 5:51 pm

I’m waayy late, not doing much online for awhile so I missed this, but renewed prayers and hugs to Ashli, my friend, and to all her family…who I kinda “cover” in prayer daily when my PC starts up and auto-opens my way-too-long-to-read-sometimes prayer list on which “Ashli and her new baby and all her family” have long been listed…even though I didn’t know of her crisis, the prayers were on their way along with all of y’alls anyway!

Kick the Sh** out of that calcified crap, Ash!

14. Pat
    May 25th, 2009 @ 4:25 pm

My prayers,Ashli, are with you and your family. I am particularly praying to Zelie Martin, Therese’s beloved mother, who also knew your same anguish. May her intercession help you to indeed dance at your children’s weddings!