DAILY HEADLINE (SECULAR NEWS)

January 18, 2009 | 8 Comments

surgeongeneralparody

Comments

8 Responses to “DAILY HEADLINE (SECULAR NEWS)”

1. Melissa
    January 18th, 2009 @ 1:50 pm

ROTFL

2. Joanne
    January 18th, 2009 @ 8:39 pm

You are ONCE AGAIN using this blog for humor instead of an explanation of your conversion?? Okay, mister, that’s it!

*flips through DSM-IV for applicable diagnosis*

3. Antitheist
    January 18th, 2009 @ 8:53 pm

I have heard a rumor about RT…

Seems RA was kidnapped by monks, who have taken over his office. They have him strapped to a gurney with a morphine drip and once a day they force him to make a mockery of the web page.

He is still an atheist, very much so, especially after the abduction. However, he is so doped up all the time, the only things he can think of to put on the site are humorous. I have contacted Madalyn Murray O’Hair in her secret underground hide-away that she shares with Elvis. She should be getting back to me soon with a plan to rescue him. I’m sure that once we get him away from the monster monks, everything will return to normal! Please send lots of money to help with this effort.

Thanks!

4. Margaret Catherine
    January 18th, 2009 @ 9:22 pm

Antitheist, I’m afraid you will have to provide me with the name of your bank in Nigeria first. I can’t send money if
    I don’t know where to send it!

5. Antitheist
    January 18th, 2009 @ 9:41 pm

Didn’t think you would want to help, beings he’s still very much an atheist and all! :)

As for the photo, I believe that is a retired coal miner from west Virginia from back in the 1920s or so. Maybe they have RA deep in one of those mines!!!

6. Margaret Catherine
    January 18th, 2009 @ 9:49 pm

No. If I know where to send the money, I can trace you. If I can trace you, I can send in the albino assassins to foil your rescue attempt. And kill Elvis. Thereby bankrupting every tabloid in America. What’s not to love?

7. Melissa
    January 19th, 2009 @ 1:31 pm

ROTFL!!! These comments are hilarious!!

8. Lechie Porstof
    February 6th, 2011 @ 3:37 pm

Absolut Genialer Beitrag, dies wollte ich schon mal schreiben, wusste aber nicht wie man dies niederschreiben konnte :-) .