Go Get It, Girls

April 6, 2006 | 17 Comments

The God Who Wasn’t There has reached NUMBER ONE on Amazon.com’s list of best-selling documentary DVDs. My voice is on one of the audio tracks — and looking at some of the other top picks on the same list, I can only imagine what it’s being used for:

Number 25: Female Masturbation : Every Woman’s Orgasm is Unique

Number 40: Female Masturbation — Clitoris: The Key to a Woman’s Pleasure

Number 73: Female Masturbation – Pleasures of a Woman in Orgasm

Number 80: Deliberate Orgasm Duet: Expanding Female Orgasm plus The Technique of Peaking and Extended Orgasm

Not to mention New Sex Now and Stripilates.

Not that I’m bragging or anything. At most I’m the warm-up act: also in the top 100 are The Perfect Pregnancy Workout and Laugh and Learn about Childbirth.

Comments

17 Responses to “Go Get It, Girls”

1. FrancestheMagnificent
    April 6th, 2006 @ 6:48 pm

The God Who Wasn’t There is a terrific documentary. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I only wish it were about 2 hours, so even more subjects could have been touched on.

Between watching that and reading Atheist Universe by David Mills, I’ve become much more informed. My blog has improved because of it, as have my debating skills against theists.

2. SteveG
    April 6th, 2006 @ 6:48 pm

Hey, look! Sam Harris actually has the number 11 top DVD too!

Baby Babble

That guy is just on fire! ;-)

3. Dada Saves
    April 7th, 2006 @ 7:34 am

Being the warm-up act for orgasm is nothing to be ashamed of.

4. The Raving Atheist
    April 7th, 2006 @ 8:15 am

Steve: He talks that way to keep it simple enough for Christians to understand.

5. Eric
    April 7th, 2006 @ 10:57 am

it’s actually the Top 100 Independently distributed DVD’s that has “Female Masterbation” series. The Top 100 documentarys is another list. “The God Who….” is #2 on this list, but no Female Masterbation on that list however.

6. Chris Treborn
    April 8th, 2006 @ 7:56 pm

raving atheist, christians don’t want to read this dog poo, so it must be written in a simplistic manner ofr the benefit of atheists. Thanks for pointing this out. I suppose it is impressive just getting an atheist to read a book, even a book full of nonsense.

7. Facehammer
    April 9th, 2006 @ 10:37 am

Yeah, it’s not like ‘Baby babble’ is a tool used to help babies learn to communicate, or you read anything other than the bible, or Christians say the darndest s.hit.

Hey Chris, what was that you were saying about manners in the Magic comments?

Here’s some Christian manners for you: I hope someone fu.cks your eyes out, you scumbag. Fuc.k off and die.

8. Chris Treborn
    April 9th, 2006 @ 3:23 pm

congratulations facehammer. You have helped prove that I am right, although in your blind ignorance you probably don’t see this. I pity you, but I also forgive you because it’s no thing at all to say rude things online. What, I wonder, is so wrong in your life that you feel the need to say such hateful things? If anyone could benefit from the tecahings of Christ it is you my friend.

9. Facehammer
    April 9th, 2006 @ 4:29 pm

Yay! Chris wins again!

I might be blind to the love of the Lord, but thankfully I’m not blind to satire. Praise the Martyr Angus Deayton! Praise Him!

And I’m not your friend.

10. Chris Treborn
    April 9th, 2006 @ 5:17 pm

once again the brilliant facehammer has proved himself to be a fool. I don’t know who angus deayton is. Probably an atheist homsexual with a low IQ since facehummer admires him so. You are not my friend, but Jesus loves you anyway. You’re just too stubborn to acknowledge it, and too closed minded to explore the ramifications.

11. Facehammer
    April 9th, 2006 @ 5:32 pm

“JESUS FUC.KING LOVES YOU, SINNER!!!”

I wouldn’t really have expected you to know who Angus Deayton is, what with you having sacrificed your sense of humpur to jebus. He used to host an utterly brilliant satirical TV show in the UK called Have I Got News For You. The man was an absolute genius, and hence probably an atheist. To say he has a low IQ is obscenely ignorant, which is only to be expected from you. Do you even know what satire is?

But you know what the worst part of that big, sweaty sh.it you just took on the Internet was? The homophobia, followed seconds later by the accusation of being closed-minded. You are a truly vile individual, and if you’re what is right, I’d rather be wrong.

Clash of the titans, eh?

12. Chris Treborn
    April 9th, 2006 @ 11:06 pm

ok faceaummer, I have googled your hero Angus Deayton. It seems he lost his job on the “brilliant” satire tv show because he was caught in a London hotel with prostitutes and cocaine. What an impressive hero. I am not surprised that you admire such a man. Furthermore, I have already said, I am not homophobic. I simply wish they could understand that what they do is against god. Most gays are unhappy , and I would venture to say that it is becaus ethey know what they are doing is just wrong. Are you gay face hammer? If so, you really ought to consider getting some help from the Lord. He does not judge. I am not perfect and sometimes I say things I should not. I apologize for that. Jesus is perfect, however, and his love knows no bounds. I am not out to get you. I would like to think that I have helped some here, if that is even possible.

Why does it anger you so much, that I love Jesus?

13. Facehammer
    April 10th, 2006 @ 6:29 am

Google a bit more and you’ll find that those accusations turned out to be false (hence “The Martyr Angus Deayton”) but even if they were true, who gives a sh.it? The man was hilarious, and what he does in his own time is his own business. Hey, weren’t you bitching when you first came here about ad homineum attacks? Fu.cking hypocrite.

I’m not homophobic, I just hate gay people – but it’s okay, the big magic man in the sky tells me to.
    You know, homophobic people are, on average, more gay than the normal population. So you never know, you might be a bit of a fruit yourself. That’s another thing I can’t stand about you christians – you’re so dishonest with yourselves.

And I’d bet that most gays aren’t any more “unhappy” than anyone else.

Oh yeah, and I’m about 15-20% gay, which is average. Even if I was more gay than that, why would I need the lack of judgement of Jebus when I can be not-judged by the relatively accepting society we have here in Britain?

14. Facehammer
    April 10th, 2006 @ 6:38 am

Rereading that, I just realised you said something extraordinarily stupid. Jebus doesn’t judge anyone, eh? What’s all that sh.it in Revelations then? You know, where he judges everyone, and condemns most of them to eternal punishment? You know, that judgement that a worryingly high percentage of Americans believe is going to happen within their lifetimes? That same judgement that many, many christians over the last two thousand years believed would happen in their lifetimes, but it, you know, didn’t?

15. Chris Treborn
    April 10th, 2006 @ 10:46 pm

So you think that cheating on your wife, using illegal drugs and illegally using prostitutes (I assume that your little country has not legalized whores) is ok?

Yup, typical atheist “morality”. Once again you accidentally show that I am correct when I question the morality of the godless. I should thank you facehammer.

16. Facehammer
    April 11th, 2006 @ 12:54 pm

Whatever floats his boat. Again, who gives a shi.t? And yes, private outcall prostitution and small brothels are legal in the UK – as they are in nearly all countries that aren’t owned and run by backwards, superstitious slack-jawed yokels. IE, ‘Murica.

You’re a typically deceitful, hypocritical, simple-minded, spineless, hateful Christian. I have no further time for your drivel. Fu.ck off.

That does not mean you have won. Though you will doubtless claim it as yet another victory.

17. hermesten
    April 12th, 2006 @ 8:47 am

So, Facehammer, you’re in the UK, eh? Well, sorry about your head wanker, Mr. Blair, but at least he’s not insane, like our head Monkey. Although Mr. Blair seems to be doing his best to destroy your country, just like our monkey is here, at least you don’t have to put up with the religious nutters we have on this side of the pond. But as far as “decietful, hypocritical, simple-minded, spineless, hateful Christians” go, over here, any other kind is few and far between. CT (mmmm, could those initials have been chosen accidentally –I think not), is not at all exceptional. In fact, he’s rather typical of even the class of “Christians” who attend what passes here for college.