Violent

October 3, 2005 | 10 Comments

Men are, without exception, disgusting, vile, uncouth, sickening bastards.

Viole, Castrate All the Little Boys, 2005

Comments

10 Responses to “Violent”

1. Viole
    October 4th, 2005 @ 12:48 am

I cede you the round, RA. I trust you’re counting?

2. Evil Elvis
    October 4th, 2005 @ 10:21 am

So, what’s your point?

3. leon
    October 4th, 2005 @ 1:00 pm

If you substitute ‘bastard’ with ‘asshole’ then it works for religious men.

By the way, what the fuck is so wrong with being born out of wedlock, which is what a bastard is.

4. Mookie
    October 5th, 2005 @ 12:44 am

Viole,

I like my testicles the way they are, thank you very much. But! I can see where you are coming from. Most of the ills in society are a direct result of testerone. I would advocate mass sterilization as opposed to mass castration. Males can be taught to behave and repress their violent urges. Those born without testicles or who have lost them due to some injury tend not to fare very well thereafter. It would be worthwhile for the females to keep some men with their jewels, if only to have them be packmules or somesuch.

Cloning is a bit expensive and time-consuming, and would hurt the gene pool after a while. A good compromise would be to castrate males that have been proven to have committed a violent/sexual crime, thereby preventing them from contributing their idiocy to the gene pool.

5. bill
    October 5th, 2005 @ 8:52 am

Yeah, yeah, yeah Viole. Right on! You know where my balls are so, COME AND GET ‘EM!
    Oh no, you can’t can you ‘cos your just a puny girlie and I’d kick your teeth in!
    Ha!
    BTW if women are all so ‘nice’ how come Queen Elizabeth of England and Queen Victoria are the two greatest empire builders western Europe has ever known???
    And I know you guys think Maggie Thatcher was fabulous but she was in fact a twisted, war-mongering fascist.
    hugs and kisses, y’all. xx

6. Rocketman
    October 5th, 2005 @ 9:42 am

All women are, without exception, manipulative, evil, self serving, deluded, bitchy, baby machines.

Hey this generalization game is fun!

Hey this sexism game is fun!

What we should do is get some pretty, pretty chains ( caus eyou know that the simple mind of a female is entranced by shiny things) light enought not to be to heavy for their frail forms and with a non chafing cuff that can stretch from the bedroom to the kitchen and back. That way they would be protected from the nasty nasty outside world. And on top of that you can be sure that the children tyhey will be forced to have will be yours -because we know that the moral character fo women can be immediately reversed with the application of one or two stiff drinks by an unscrupulous and swarthy lothario.

Hey it’s fun to be a sexist prat!

7. MBains
    October 5th, 2005 @ 11:00 am

Awww bill. That was so sweet.

And as to Mookie’s A good compromise would be to castrate males that have been proven to have committed a violent/sexual crime, thereby preventing them from contributing their idiocy to the gene pool.

… well, I would say that as long as you destroy any children they may already have sired, that might be a workable plan. There’re probably lots of Biblical examples of God’s desire for this clerical method of ensuring the purity of the species.

Now which one of us commenters is running for Public Office? TRA ? Viole? How about yous twos run t’gether on the Evil Atheist Conspiracy ticket?

8. bill
    October 5th, 2005 @ 11:04 am

Darn tootin’ rocketman. I haven’t even warmed up yet, if you think that was un-PC.
    It’s all about humour you know.
    Umberto Eco’s ‘Name of the Rose’ makes that excellent point. Worth a read, so that you can see the point Umberto was trying to make about the control of knowledge and power (yes, it wasn’t really just a costume-laden detective story.)

9. Jim
    October 5th, 2005 @ 11:06 am

Speaking of women and the capacity for evil, take a look at Indira Gandhi sometime.

10. wyote
    October 5th, 2005 @ 2:02 pm

I’m a man.

Spelled M, A, N.

Yes, I am a disgusting, vile, uncouth, sickening bastard.

But I’ve beaten up some decent guys, and taken their girlfriends who were more attracted to the jerk I am, so the statement seems a little extreme.

BTW, I love lesbians. Why do they have such big problems with me?