The God Who Wasn’t There — Special Promotional Offer

June 14, 2005 | 19 Comments

The God Who Wasn’t There has premiered on DVD.

In addition to the title documentary, the DVD’s special features include commentary by Oxford evolutionary biologist Richard Dawkins, Christ-debunker Earl Doherty, and a CERTAIN ATHEIST BLOGGER you may have read (!!!)

As if the opportunity to hear me rave aloud were not inducement enough, I am offering to all who purchase the DVD a free Raving Atheist refrigerator magnet:

TRARefrigeratorMagnet.jpg

This handsome, deskjet-crafted blog artifact will adhere to the doors of all metal-based food cooling devices and remind you to shop and read my site. Just buy the DVD here, e-mail me the invoice number and your shipping address, and your postage-paid gift will arrive at your doorstep in a matter of days.

SPECIAL OFFER: The first reader to send me a purchase confirmation shall additionally receive Dr. Reginald B. Cherry’s “God’s Pathway to Healing

Comments

19 Responses to “The God Who Wasn’t There — Special Promotional Offer”

1. AK
    June 14th, 2005 @ 4:53 pm

Hey!! I bought the DVD last week! Its still in the mail and hasnt arrived to me yet. I would love to get a fridge magnet (nice photoshop job by the way LOL).

Unfortunately, I dont have access to my personal email here at work so I will have to wait till I get home to email you the details. I really wanna be the first one to send it to you though cause I WANT THAT PROSTATE BOOK!!!!!!

2. AK
    June 14th, 2005 @ 4:53 pm

3. Seth
    June 14th, 2005 @ 5:04 pm

Woot. I am soo renting that off Netflix.

Say, does it mention your real name, or does that remain a mystery?

4. AK
    June 14th, 2005 @ 5:33 pm

Woohoo!

I found my invoice #, it was in my bag here at work. I just sent it in to you RA through the contact section of your website. I hope I am the lucky one who gets the Prostate book! (praying…)

5. boywonder
    June 14th, 2005 @ 9:02 pm

AK, when did you e-mail him? I sent him my info around 5PM. At least I think I sent him the correct info. I didn’t see an invoice number, so I gave him my receipt trans. #. So the DVD was actually released today? I bought it last week and thought it was taking too long to arrive.

6. Viole
    June 14th, 2005 @ 10:11 pm

That would be a more tempting offer if your logo was interesting, RA.

7. AK
    June 15th, 2005 @ 3:03 am

dunno. Sometime before 5pm but I am in PST and I dont know what time zone you are in.

Well he will give it to whoever he received the message fom first. And I didnt email him. I submitted it through the contact feature of this web site on that little form RA has.

8. GeneralZod
    June 15th, 2005 @ 2:02 pm

I ordered the DVd last week. Anyone know when it ships? When can I expect this? I really want to watch it!!

9. AK
    June 15th, 2005 @ 3:18 pm

Hooray! My DVD just arrived in the mail!

It says that the special features runs 259 minutes. Sweet!

The back of the box says “…and the Web’s leading faithless blogger THE RAVING ATHEIST”.

Nice. Very nice. I cant wait to get home and watch it again! Kudos to TRA and to Flemming. This is an excellent movie. I can hardly wait for The Beast to come out!

10. Casey
    June 15th, 2005 @ 6:21 pm

Nah. They’d just have to accept that there are atheist wingnuts.

11. Casey
    June 15th, 2005 @ 6:24 pm

Previous should have displayed this quote from TRA:

“Bring the DVD into your home and play clips of me railing against abortion to all of your atheist friends. Not only will it stop them from saying

12. The Retropolitan
    June 15th, 2005 @ 9:00 pm

The DVD is on the way. Now I can finally sleep at night knowing exactly the voice I should hear when I read the rants on this site.

13. Con Man
    June 16th, 2005 @ 8:04 am

Flemming begins at the beginning: the popular story of Jesus. In a hilarious montage of old footage taken from the Prelinger archives underneath deadpan narration, he tells the story in six minutes. And then it’s on to debunking it. Through interviews with various experts, illustrated with entertaining graphics, he tries to reconstruct the historical evidence for the story…only to find there isn’t much and a lot doesn’t add up.

Now I have to see it

14. Delta
    June 16th, 2005 @ 11:03 am

Hopefully mine will be in the mail today, I can’t wait to see it.

15. AK
    June 16th, 2005 @ 11:27 am

You can hear the interview with RA on the commentary track. Good job RA I enjoyed the inverview/commentary very much!

16. HexGhost
    June 16th, 2005 @ 1:39 pm

I’m hoping mine arrives in the mail today, also. I pre-ordered it more than a week ago, although they did email saying the demand had spiked 2000% (!) and they were having trouble filling orders. Hopefully RA got my email and i’ll be the winner of the awesome faith healing dvd!

17. Delta
    June 17th, 2005 @ 12:36 am

Watched the DVD today, it was great. Nice commentary RA =)

18. Sunfell
    June 20th, 2005 @ 3:25 pm

I didn’t know you existed until I heard your interview and commentary on Commentary Track 2 of the DVD. Just found your site.

It’s a great movie, folks. Make sure that you listen to both commentary tracks. The soundtrack is good, too- it really thumped my stereo.

19. Hexghost
    June 28th, 2005 @ 1:41 pm

WooohooO! I got the prize!